|2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - File Description
| Description: |
The Impreza WRX STI now boasts a maximum engine torque of 422 Nm (43.0 kg/m), nearly perfecting its already outstanding performance and drivability. The model also features an improved version of the driverís control center differential (DCCD), an electronically controlled All Wheel Drive (AWD) system that adds a torque-sensitive, mechanical limited-slip differential (LSD). Balancing high levels of maneuverability and stability, it embodies driving pleasure. Imprezaís exterior designs have been made more fully aerodynamic, in recognition of its participation in high-speed rally events and motor sport activities.
| || || |
|2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - Readme |
| Readme File: |
ATTENTION !!! You are not allowed to modifiy or convert this car to any other game including previous and future versions of GTA.
Date of publication: 01-10-2005
Size of the files: 6.51 MB
Included files: sultan.dff
Number of polygons: 44831
Building time: 1 week
To install the car you will need IMG Tool 2.0
* Run IMG Tool
* Click File->Open
* Open: gta3.img (...\GTA San Andreas\models\gta3.img)
* Find sultan.txd on the list (Edit->Find)
* Change his name to: OLD_sultan.txd (Commands->Rename)
* Find sultan.dff and change his name to OLD_sultan.dff
* Click Commands->Add and select sultan.txd
* Click Commands->Add and select sultan.dff
* Close the program
Open file carcols.dat (...\GTA San Andreas\data\carcols.dat) with notepad, find lines which contains:
* # 17 - and replace with: 212,255,3 # 17 lime green green
* # 37 - and replace with: 255,95,0 # 37 orange orange
* # 52 - and replace with: 34,114,226 # 52 wr blue blue
* sultan - and replace with: sultan, 52,39, 9,39, 17,1, 21,1, 33,0, 37,0, 41,29, 56,29
Open file carmod.dat (...\GTA San Andreas\data\carmod.dat) with notepad, find lines which contains:
* sultan - and replace with: sultan, exh_a_s, exh_c_s, fbmp_a_s, fbmp_c_s, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rbmp_a_s, rbmp_c_s, rf_a_s, rf_c_s, spl_a_s_b, spl_c_s_b, wg_l_a_s, wg_l_c_s
Open file handling.cfg (...\GTA San Andreas\data\handling.cfg) with notepad, find lines which contains:
* sultan - and replace with: SULTAN 1400.0 3400.0 2.4 0.0 0.0 0.0 70 0.70 0.8 0.5 4 250.0 35.0 10.0 4 P 11.0 0.51 1 30.0 1.2 0.19 0.0 0.25 -0.10 0.5 0.4 0.30 0.70 35000 0 0 2 2 0
Open file vehicle.ide (...\GTA San Andreas\data\vehicle.ide) with notepad, find lines which contains:
* 560 - and replace with: 560, sultan, sultan, car, SULTAN, SULTAN, null, richfamily, 7, -0, 0.98, 0.98, 0
MEMBERS OF HQTM-TEAM:
He made 3D model, put on textures, compose all in the whole and did many other things... Generally, he worked the hardest during car creation :) Originator and founder of HQTM-Team. He also takes care about webpage and discussion board.
He created tuning, worked at sounds, created ReadMe, beta-testing, useful attentions and crazy ideas, graphical help... He also takes care about webpage and discussion board.
Beta testing, regular contact, useful attentions and ideas, irreplaceable help... He also takes care about discussion board.
Genius in technical view of the project: creating logo of the team... He also takes care about webpage and discussion board.
<firstname.lastname@example.org> Offical HQTM-Team's site and also works of HummFred. You can find there all his cars, information about actual projects, proposals build of new cars, tutorials, FAQ, programs, mods and add-ons for published cars.
© 2005 by: HQTM-Team. Initiation changes without authors' agreement is prohibited. All files were checked using newest anti-virus programme with actual base of viruses. We do not take the responsibility for possible damages due usage these files.
|2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 21 | Last comment: 06-07-2009 at 09:08
Joined: July 25th, 2002
| Nothing but a 10/10 for this. Incredible looking vehicle |
Joined: December 14th, 2004
|yes I agree. AWESOME car, job extreamly well done! |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|this is basically ONE GREAT CAR! |
Joined: June 20th, 2004
|yeah this car is great i drive it to work every day. |
Joined: April 19th, 2003
|omg... this is da bomb... this is such a cool impretza (the first time ive seen the 2006... maby i'm a little behind) looks sooo much better than the 2005 and earlier versions... i love the hood and radiator |
Joined: July 16th, 2005
|I'm going to love going offroading with this car...parked along side the "Dune" and "Sandking" and "Patriot" in my Airfield's garage! |
Joined: June 22nd, 2005
|2 words fluxing lush |
From: (kibotz ayelet hashahar)
Joined: May 10th, 2005
|This one car |
Joined: June 20th, 2004
|Why are the wheels so small? |
I installed it right!
From: (west va)
Joined: August 18th, 2006
|When i install it the hood appears on the tyres! This is a bit strange! |
Joined: June 19th, 2006
|very well done. |
From: (Hanna City, IL)
Joined: April 11th, 2007
|how in the world do i freakin work this mod! every time i play SA, it freezes on the loading screen! SOMEONE HELP ME! |
Joined: July 6th, 2007
|all i can say is this is 1 super car i wish i had the money to get a real 1 lol |
Joined: July 6th, 2007
|if you are useing gta version 2 it will crash you can not use car mods on it only version 1 you can hope this helps |
Joined: March 21st, 2007
|If I go really fast and smack my side into a wall, sometimes, I get stuck. Any tips? |
Joined: January 1st, 2008
|i cant get the car because i dont know what a IMG Tool is :S. can you tell what it is and how to get it please? or is it on your computer already? |
Joined: September 30th, 2002
|Open handling.cfg with notepad (take off wordwrap) |
If you change figure "G" (centre of mass) to -0.1 or -0.2 it will help in preventing stupid rolling on easy corners or dips in the terrain (in other words the 6th figure in, from 0.0 to -0.1 or -0.2)
Joined: January 24th, 2008
|try search for IMG TOOL 2.0 in download |
Joined: September 25th, 2008
Joined: October 19th, 2008
|i like subaru so match |
Joined: June 5th, 2009
|Thanks The GodFather! |
The rolling was annoying, and it was impossible to complete the "Test drive" mission!
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!