|LEO33's GTA San Andreas CLEO AIO Mods v1.0 (1.0) - File Description
| Quality: 8 |
Installation Instructions: 8
Overall Rating: 8.3
Here is a modification which includes several different "CLEO" Modifications to GTA San Andreas. These include the ability to call several different people from your gang to help you, as well as the ability to call for air support, as well as the ability to tansport your vehicle anywhere with out the need to spawn (via sky crane), this will even give you the ability to smoke (not very useful though) and other bodily functions (not really necessary for the game though!). This also will turn the goldengate bridge into a toll bridge (if you pass it with out paying you will get a two star!). There are a lot of features to choose from (just look at the readme below or in the file!), although you can even order a pizza (in game only though!) this will definately keep anyone from being bored for a while though!
Mod Authors: RnBoy15, Skorpro, HolyGhost, Ohnoo, Ryosuke, Ryan101, Jo2dev, Gta Fishhead, Glenstorm, Matanyehoshua1, ATP, Dutchy3010, Drakic, Thekoks, DEVAN_LT, Orto Dogge, and ZAZ.
| || || |
|LEO33's GTA San Andreas CLEO AIO Mods v1.0 (1.0) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|LEO33's GTA San Andreas CLEO AIO Mods v1.0 (1.0) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|LEO33's GTA San Andreas CLEO AIO Mods v1.0 (1.0) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
// _ `
/ /. /O. `,
// |__ // . __
/` // , . /
////////// //__ |
|` ////// _ ______|
./ //////// |
| // //
| / |
| ` |
| | /
| | //
| | ////
| | . `| /////
| | ` ////
`| `| ||/
| | `| ,--. ,
| |./ ` | |
| | | | |
|___| . | | |
/ | | | |
| | ; | |
| | | |
__| /` /` ;
/ , ; ,` ,/
____ ,/__________|__.' ,`
Here are included some nice CLEO mods for GTA San Andreas. For best results, download Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod for GTA San Andreas. Google it to find it.
Read the instructions carafuly. Make sure you have done this steps, otherwise the game will not run properly. If you have Spaceeinstein's AIO Mod, you must start a new game.
I recommend to use this AIO mod when you have completed the game at 100%, for better "boss" feeling. You can download our 100% savegame in our site. Me, for example, use this mod with Spaceeinstein AIO Mod with 100% completed savegame, because there is included a very cool Driver Mod.
First you must download the latest CLEO on this site: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/ . Read the instructions there to see how to install this mod. After installing it, read the instrucions below how to copy & paste our mods in your GTA San Andreas.
The game may crash after 5 or 10 minutes, but it depends what are doing in game. Mine, for example, crashes sometimes after 30 minutes, or just after 2 minutes, or i enjoyed the game without crashing but anyway, this may not be our fault, the fault we think is CLEO 3, which its ASI Loader is defective with GTA San Andreas. We just hope that a new version of it will be released that fixes the full compatibility with GTA San Andreas.
After you read the install instructions, make sure you also read the features of it, to see what you can do in GTA San Andreas with these new scripts.
1. Copy the files inside CLEO folder to your GTA San Andreas CLEO folder.
2. Copy handling.cfg and gta.dat to your data folder inside GTA San Andreas main directory.
3. Copy vegasW.ipl and VegasW.ide in vegas folder inside datamaps directory.
4. Place JAPS.txd and mod_stin.txd in txd folder inside models directory in GTA San Andreas main directory.
Make sure you have done these steps correctly, otherwise the game may crash just in loading screen of your GTA San Andreas startup.
Press TAB + 1 to call Sweet to help you.
Press TAB + 2 to call Cesar to help you.
Press TAB + 3 to call Woozie to help you.
Press TAB + 4 to call Madd Dogg to help you.
Press TAB + 6 to call your Grove Street homies to help you.
All these friends have more health and better skills with weapons.
Type AIRS to call air support to help you.
Press TAB to show the model menu.
Press SPACE to choose the model.
Press FIRE while holding the camera, choose your location and release the button to call the air support. The taget should become red to succesully come the air support.
CJ can call in a Leviathan Sky Crane to transport the vehicle he's currently in to any destination, marked by target co-ordinates. The cost of transport is 5000 $.
Press Shift + H to call the cargo transport company. They will send a Sky Crane to your location within the next 15 seconds.
If you wish to cancel your order, press Shift + H before the Sky Crane appears to cancel your order. In this case, no money is deducted.
Once the Leviathan appears and maneuvers its magnet winch near your car (in most cases, right on top), wait for it to lock to your car (You may adjust the position of your car for this). Once it is locked, honk your horn to tell the driver to begin transport. You may ask the driver to drop your car mid-flight by pressing CAPSLOCK.
You can change destinations mid-flight by changing the target co-ordinates and pressing Shift + H while being transported. Extra 2000 $ per change.
Once the driver reaches the destination, he will drop your car on the ground and fly away.
Your car is god-modded during the time of flight (after flight, it returns to normal), so you don't have to worry about damages incurred during flight.
Press CTRL + G To Call Emmet in a van. He will bring a homie with him.
You can buy guns, armor and many others from the homie. He is also marked on the radar when called.
Press CTRL + P and a pizzaboy will bring you a hot, spicy pizza. It's only 12 $. They will not bring pizza to you if you are not in the main cities.
Press NUM2 + NUM4 to sit down.
Press NUM2 + NUM7 to smoke.
Press NUM2 + NUM8 to drink.
Press NUM2 + NUM9 to puke.
Press NUM2 + NUM6 to pee.
If CJ has a bottle, he goes forward by drunkwalk
If CJ has a bottle, press FIRE to throw bottle
If CJ has a cigar, he goes forward by gangwalk
Recruited gang members imitate the animations of you and they go with you into interiors.
From Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher, several of the missile types are able to shoot.
Press C to switch missile type.
While you aim Javelin, press X to switch field of view, and press Z to toggle night vision.
Press CTRL + S to spawn a submarine while you are in sea.
Press FIRE to launch missiles on the air. Notice that the missile will go in the direction you are looking. For example, if you move the camera with your mouse in the left, the missile will be launched in the left of submarine.
Press TAB to launch direct missiles.
Press DOWN while you are driving the submarine to get under the sea.
When you want to cross the Golden Gate in San Fierro you need to stop at the paying spot for 4 seconds to pay 200 $, otherwise you will get 2 stars wanted level.
Now you can open the bunker gate and the airlock at AREA 69. Behind the crackfactory gate in San Fierro you will find special police cars. You must wear police uniforms to enter the gates. Notice that you still will get 5 stars wanted level when you enter AREA 69.
You have a new safehouse in the east of Bayside in San Fierro. It is a kind of beachclub. Also there are parked some private boats and cars.
Now you can see air traffic in the skies of cities, mostly in the national airports. You will see airplanes taking off and landing.
New vehicle spawns are added around the dock at the south of Las Venturas. There are included mostly bikes and air vehicles, and less boats and cars.
Now CJ has his own base, located in Las Venturas. The base has many beautiful cars in parking, a Hydra and a Hunter is always available there and there are many guards to protect your base. Also you can save the game there.
One of your gang members protect your main assets. One is located in front of CJ's house, one at Verdant Meadows airport and one at your Doherty garage. They are very strong and if they are killed, the will be spawned immediately. They can also be recruited by you.
Now you can buy meals while you are in a car at Cluckin Bell near the CJ house in Ganton, LS. Just go in the red marker behind the restaurant to order. If you have homies in your car, you must also order for them too.
There are parked unique vehicles from the main mission around San Andreas. Here is the list of them:
1. Black Perennial - from "Big Smoke" mission. This car is now parked in Los Sepulcros, and has a black colour with black roof.
2. Mesa with dark green roof - from "Robbing Uncle Sam". This Mesa has a unique roof colour, and is now parked on Ocean Docks.
3. Khaki Brown Camper - from "Jizzy". This vehicle is now parked under San Fierro's highway in Foster Valley, and it has an unique brown colour on it.
4. Chrome Yellow Burrito - from "Mike Toreno". This vehicle has an unique colour on it, and is now parked on San Fierro's Airport, near some of its vehicles.
5. Black Stretch - from "Ice Cold Killa". This Stretch has an unique black bottom, unlike others' white one. It's also completely black, like in the mission.
6. Green Pizzaboy - from "Ice Cold Killa". This bike has an unique green color, but it's box and one part is still red, but it looks exactly like the one in this mission.
7. Light Green Packer - from "Cop Wheels". This vehicle has an unique colour, and is parked near Woozie's Casino in Las Venturas, and it also has an unique licence plate.
8. Red and Black BF Injection - from "Cut Throat Business". This vehicle is now parked near Madd Dogg's mansion, and has an unique colour.
9. Cesar's Savanna - This car is now parked at Cesar's home in Verdant Bluffs, and has an unique licence plate 'LVA4L'.
10. Smoke's Glendale - This car is parked in Idlewood, and has an unique licence plate.
11. Jizzy's Broadway - This vehicle has an unique licence plate "Ho 2 Ho", and is parked at his fortress.
12. SWAT Tank (S.W.A.T.) - from "End of the line". This tank has a water spray, like Fire Truck, and is now parked in LSPD Impound.
13. FBI Truck - This vehicle is unused in game, it looks similar to the SWAT Tank, and it can do Vigilante missions. Now it's parked in SFPD Impound.
14. The Mothership (beta) - This is the Truth's Camper. For now, it doesn't have an unique paintjob, but it has an unique licence plate "OUTTHERE", has a white colour, and is parked at Truth's ranch in Whetstone.
Now you can enter the trams in San Fierro. You are not able to control the trams directly. They also stop in some place. You will see some passengers inside the trams too.
You can rent cars in San Fierro. Go inside Wang Cars and talk to the manager. Then you have to chose for a car. You have to pay a bill and a deposit. How much you will get from your deposit when you return the car, depends on how much the car is damaged. Of course you don't have to bring back the car, but then you will lose your deposit.
Now, after completing Ryder's missions, Emmet's place will spawn a one more AK47.
You will be unable to delete the gun spawner after you save your game.
Four Dragons Casino and Madd Dogg's Crib will give you money, maximum 10.000 $.
You will be unable to delete the gun spawner after you save your game.
Patrol of 15 soldiers now guard Easter Basin in San Fierro, so be careful when you enter there.
Car Saloon has been added in Ottos Autohouse in north of San Fierro. You will see there a car presentation on a turn table. You can choose to buy a vehicle there. There are three features to choose before you want to buy the vehicle:
2. Open Doors and view details and a free movable camera.
A NRG-500 bike is spawned there and you can also save you game there.
We thank very much these script makers for releasing them.
Real authors: RnBoy15, Skorpro, HolyGhost, Ohnoo, Ryosuke, Ryan101, Jo2dev, Gta Fishhead, Glenstorm, Matanyehoshua1, ATP, Dutchy3010, Drakic, Thekoks, DEVAN_LT, Orto Dogge, and ZAZ.
---!!! ENJOY !!!---
Uploaded: 12 may 2010, 00:00 hrs.
|LEO33's GTA San Andreas CLEO AIO Mods v1.0 (1.0) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 11-27-2011 at 06:48
Joined: May 28th, 2010
|I have done everything,all steps from the "read me" file,after installing CLEO but game still crushes on the loading screen,before entering........ |
I have version 1.0 so CLEO should be OK.....
Any further help would be appreciated!!!!
Joined: May 26th, 2010
|Make sure you read the steps carefully. I also for the 1st time, the game crashed in the loading screen. But i installed them from beginning and then my GTA San Andreas didn't crashed in the loading screen anymore. It is possible that you did something wrong, so check them again. |
Any feedback would be appreciated
Joined: July 11th, 2010
|me too, im already reinstall my gta sa and i have done everything, all step from the read me file.but it still crashes on the loading screen.... |
Joined: July 31st, 2010
|i did everything and it crashed |
From: (Somerset west)
Joined: April 9th, 2011
|Nice compiling, but where is the vegas base? thanks. |
From: (Somerset west)
Joined: April 9th, 2011
|Nvm. Found it! |
Joined: April 19th, 2011
|the bazooka is corrupted!!! |
Joined: September 26th, 2011
|There is a line inside that gta.dat file: IPL DATAMAPScountrybeachclub.IPL |
But there isn't a beachclub.IPL file in package. Use your original gta.dat file or delete this line before copy that gta.dat file.
Joined: November 27th, 2011
|XMCHN, Could you upload the missing file again, please? I searched It everywhere, but I didn't found It. I tried to open the gta.dat file, but my system was crashed... :'D |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!