|Real GTA III (1.2) - File Description
| Tech: 9 |
Size vs. Usefulness: 8
Installation Instructions: 8
Overall Rating: 8.7
Real GTA III is a Total Conversion for Grand Theft Auto III that changes everything, Textures, Cars, Buildings, heck, the whole deal. Now before i go on let me say that i am a HUGE fan of this modification so if this is slightly bias i apologise, but i really do think its THAT good. This for me is one of the best total conversions for any game, ever. The workmanship is outstanding.
When i first downloaded this file i was not expecting what i got. I first felt that it would not be as good as it was. First loading the game you notice that the entire feel of the game is much better, alot of the tree's and textures have been ported from Vice City, and alot of textures are much more detailed and high-res then the origonal's, but not alot of anything is knocked off the performence.
The game replaces all the car's in the game with real life counterparts, such as Aston Martin Vantage's, Volkeswagon Passat's and there's even a monster truck and T-80 tank to keep you ammused later in the game. Oh and the Dodo? A F-16 fighter jet. Unfortunatly it dosent fly like planes in Vice City, but hey, its a F-16! Hours of fun!
Most of the shops, signs and other locale's have been changed to real life brands and names, even the mission text takes into account the changes, and car's actualy show there real life names as you enter them.
Overall this is a MUST HAVE modification for anyone who wants to totaly revolutionise there Grand Theft Auto III and breath new life into there game!
| || || |
|Real GTA III (1.2) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Real GTA III (1.2) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Real GTA III (1.2) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
RealGTA3 (=RGTA) is free add-on for THE BEST GAME EVER - for GRAND THEFT AUTO 3. RGTA is not a product of Rockstar Games or Take 2 Games, RGTA is ultimate collection of many GTA3 modifications made by independent authors from all-around the world and it's trying to make GTA3 more realistic by adding real cars, buildings or advertisements all over Liberty City. Info about RGTA development is in credits section.
And just for safe, I have to say that you CANNOT PROFIT ON RGTA ANYHOW! And you use RGTA at your own risk - I'm not responsible for any hardware damage, errors, lost data/profit/business/information/wife (;-) caused by using RGTA!
You don't have to install RGTA, but if you will, your GTA3 will change pretty much to better! There is shorted list of many features included in RGTA:
ALL cars have been changed for new ones - each one with unique handling, car colors and 3D wheels.
TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL CARS, GO TO IMAGES SECTION!
● Lamborghini Murcielago and Diablo VT6.0 ● Porsche Carrera GT
● Opel Speedster ● Dodge Viper GTS ● Ferrari F355 ● BMW Z8
● Plymouth Prowler ● Mercedes-Benz SL500 ● Aston Martin Vanquish V12
● Lexus LS430 ● BMW 760Li ● Mercedes-Benz C200 ● Land Rover Freelander
● BMW M3 ● Skoda Octavia ● VW Passat ● Mitsubishi Galant ● MINI Cooper S
● Freightliner ● Coca Cola Truck ● Kamaz 55111 ● new Trashmaster
● Group 4securitas Securicar ● Chevrolet S-10 ● City Bus ● Orange Flatbed
● New Ambulance ● new Fire Truck ● Police Ford Crown Victoria ● T-80
● SWAT Van (new Enforcer) ● FBI BMW M5 ● Army Truck (new Barracks OL)
● Peugeot 406 Taxi ● Ford Crown Victoria Taxi ● Mercedes-Benz A-Class Taxi
● Sarin XTV ● RC Peugeot 205 ● Monster Truck ● F-16 ● Hummer ● new Train
● Family Frost Van (new Mr.Whoopee) ● Toyz Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
● Cartel Jeep Grand Cherokee ● Diablos Ford Mustang GT (Concept 2005)
● Hoods Seat Leon Cupra R ● Triad DAF XF 530 ● Mafia Audi S8
● Laundry Mercedes-Benz Sprinter ● Panlantic Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
● Yakuza Toyota Supra Veilside ● Yardie Chevrolet Monte Carlo
NEW CITY'S LOOK
These objects have been added to the city:
● Statue of Liberty - this awesome NY's statue has moved to Liberty City:-) You can find it on new island near the Kenji's casino (it's even marked on radar!), so you must use a boat to get there. There are some useful historical and technical information on statue's pedestal. If you want to see whole Liberty City from the birds-eye, use stairs to get into statue's head or torch! But don't fall down!
● The idea of many players it's finally in the game - jump ramp to Liberty Island;). Just take very fast car and try to be accurate in targeting the ramp - you go wrong speed or direction, and you won't land by the Statue of Liberty...you will fall into water:-). If you'll start new game, there will be a boat by the Liberty Island ready to get you back to Staunton.
● New bridge - it's placed in Shoreside Vale and it's VERY useful, because it's connecting your hideout to the main road near the Francis Int. Airport. If you use Yakuza Toyota Supra Veilside, you can get to Staunton from Shoreside in few seconds!!!
These new buildings' outfits are included:
● completely redesigned rich quarter in SV ● gas station Shell ● Canadian hotels
● Coca Cola factory ● Quelle store ● IKEA ● 2x OBI Market ● 2x Media Markt
● NetCafe ● 4x Sparkasse bank ● Kenvelo shop ● CineStar cinema ● Euro Express building
● fast-food Nordsee, 2x McDonald's and 2x Pizza Hut ● Ford service ● Mercedes Taxis
AND MANY MORE SPECIALTIES!!!
● New in-game menus and loading screens
● In-game texts changed to fit the RGTA
● New universal license plates for all cars
● New realistic chrome for all cars
● New billboards, posters and advertisements all over Liberty City (read the list of brands here)
● Water has got a new color
● All tress have been changed to beautiful palms
● Ugly grey rocks/cliffs are now beige like in Greece;)
● Roads look more modern
● Pipes in water have been deleted - you can travel by boat everywhere you want
● El Burro's xxx magazines are Playboy magazines, poster of naked Christina Aquilera in hideout added
● Mail boxes belongs to Euro Express
● New helicopters at airport
● New pager by CityGear
● New crosshairs for rocket launcher and sniper rifle
● Default ugly radar is now color and very detailed! Roads are white, building are orange, grass is green, water is blue and places of interest are purple. Radar doesn't show where's the North anymore, because this "feature" was useless...
RGTA includes brand new weapons - crowbar, Desert Eagle, uzi KG-9, shotgun Battle 7, MP5, Sig551, rocket launcher M79, sniper Rifle PSG-1, L2A2 grenades, new molotov and flamethrower model! The weapons are more effective (by 50% on average), so now it's really dangerous to hang in the area of hostile gangs! You need only few bullets from any weapons to die...but in opposite, you're invincible if you can use your weapons well!