|Vice City Ultimate Trainer 2.0 - File Description
| Tech: 9 |
Size vs. Usefulness: 10
Installation Instructions: 10
Overall Rating: 9.3
Okay, Here is a superb trainer for Vice City... Incedentally, it is made by the same peron who made, what I think, is the best GTA III trainer ever... For those of who who have three, check it out here http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/GTA_3_Ultimate_Trainer_35;44282
Anywho. This comes With a good 50+ options, basic cheats, and stuff not imagined, A Garage editor, and a teleporter. Well worth the filesize that even a 56k can love...
Well without further Adeu, LithJoe's Vice city Trainer!
| || || |
|Vice City Ultimate Trainer 2.0 - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Vice City Ultimate Trainer 2.0 - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Vice City Ultimate Trainer 2.0 - Readme |
| Readme File: |
GTA: Vice City ULTIMATE TRAINER v2 by LithJoe
site : http://trainer.gta-vice.com/
email: use contact form on website (was firstname.lastname@example.org)
Whats New in v2
* Added Inf Run
* Added check to ensure compatable version of the exe is being used
* Added Garage editor with load/save options
* Added 'hidden' commandline option to autostart gtavc run 'GTA Vice ultimate Trainer.exe hidden'
* Fixed bug with decimal seperator on some machines being used as ',' now will always be '.'
* Fixed bug that made built in game cheats echo outside the game
* Fixed money cheat, give 10k every time its pressed now
Ok only a small readme for this release, only just get time to make
the trainer never mind write a propper manual for it.
What its got
* All the built in cheats from the game are here
* Inf health/armor/ammo
* Freeze mission timer
* Spawn the best cars in the game at you feet (hunter and others)
* Jetpack function, no need to walk anymore ;P
* Flip car / lock doors / heavy car / damage proof car toggles are back
* Teleporter is back too
* change skin has been expanded to allow to change to more models
* on screen cheat status
* probably other stuff i forgot ;P
How to install
simply extract the files into the root of your gta vice folder, the
same place that gta-vice.exe is.
How to use
Start the trainer by running 'Vice ultimate trainer.exe', if you get
any error messages here it is either because it is not in your gta
vice folder or you have a incorrect version of the game.
once the trainer has started click on the settings button, a dialog
will open that allows you to configure all the cheats in the trainer,
you can disable/enable a cheat by ticking the box next to it (ticked
means enabled) and you can also redefine the hotkey by double clicking
on it (the blue text) and then selecting a new hotkey from the bottom
of the dialog and clicking ok. once you have all the cheats as you
want them you can copy the list to the clipboard by pressing copy and
then paste them into a text editor like notepad to print them out.
Now that your cheats are ready, click ok to get back to the main menu.
You can now click Start Vice to start the game and use the hotkeys as
The teleporter works exactly like it did in the gta3 trainer, but as
some people struggled with it i'll give you a few pointers, first, to
use it you must alt-tab out the game when its running to get back to
the desktop, now click the teleporter button, a form will be displayed,
now if you press the 'read xyz' button your current position in gta
will be read and displayed in the boxes, is you want to save your
current players position to return later enter a description in the
bottom box and click store, that location will now be saved in the list
(the list can be saved and loaded from disk using the top 2 buttons).
you can add as many locations as you like to the list and save for
later use. To return too a stored location select it from the list,
click 'write XYZ' and then click back on 'GTA:Vice' in the taskbar and
press resume, you'll now be back in the new location.
* The trainer WILL NOT WORK while the settings dialog box is open
* you hotkey/cheat settings are saved in the keys.dat file.
* this trainer has been tested on win2k/xp using gta vice v1.0
* currently the garage editor is missing, maybe next release
1. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY
FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN
OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES
PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE
ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU.
SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY
SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
2. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING
WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR
REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES,
INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES
SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE
WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. PLEASE IGNORE NUMBER THREE IN THE DISCLAIMER, IT IS A NICE LITTLE TRAP
FOR EMAIL HARVESTING SPAMMERS AND/OR VIRUSES, ANY MACHINE SENDING EMAIL
TO DONTSENDANYTHINGHERE@GTA-VICE.COM WILL BE AUTOMATICLY BLACKLISTED SO
PLEASE, IF YOU WANT TO SEND LEGITIMATE EMAIL, DO NOT SEND IT TO THAT ADDY.
neop - for the great hosting and beta testing
gequinn - for help with some mission stuff
everyone else who as contributed ideas/help, thank you
Well carnt think of anything else you might need to know, so...
have fun and enjoy the trainer,
|Vice City Ultimate Trainer 2.0 - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 44 | Last comment: 03-22-2013 at 11:50
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!