The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 04-02-2008 at 13:26
Joined: August 16th, 2006
|not that realistic, but funny idea.. |
8/10 (not for the pic, but for the idea itself)
Joined: June 4th, 2007
|Looks like makin orange juice from a car nice |
Joined: January 19th, 2006
|hehe....where is this mod ? 9/10 |
Joined: October 30th, 2002
|is that from robot wars... all those years ago? |
i like it
Joined: September 22nd, 2007
|This mod has been made by a friend of my and is included with the Green Light District mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. This car has actually been build for the movie Gone in 60 seconds 2. But the film never finished. What really fun is about this car is that all other cars drive over it. So if you have al lot of police behind you on the highway just brake and the police wil fly to the sky . Maybe I can ask Mythbuster or there will be a release just for the Slicer withouth The Green Light District. If I get permission I will post it on this site. BTW, it replaces the Club with a new handling. |
(sorry for my bad english)
Joined: April 2nd, 2008
|Lol, nice you posted it here Stefan! (I made this thing), although it's not yet 100% finished, this is about what it will look like in the final mod. I just want to make it a bit more high poly(Now it's really REALLy low poly) but I want to round the edges a bit, make an "interior", for as far as that is possible. |
I don't know if I will release this seperately. IF the Slicer is totally denied in The Green Light District(because it's really unrealistic), I will, but I think they'll accept it like my other models for the mod..
Joined: August 17th, 2004
H.B. Halicki for the win, baby.
Joined: March 15th, 2004
|very weird pic 7/10 |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Looks fun to drive around |
Joined: March 21st, 2008
|normally I wouldn't say this, but this rocks!!!! 10/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!