The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 05-05-2008 at 14:49
Joined: August 16th, 2006
|what the..? |
i can't even find out what gta that is..
but actually it looks cool with the effects and colors..
i like it, except the yellow car in front..
Joined: March 21st, 2008
|thats gta iv (idiot) |
Joined: March 29th, 2008
|screw IV..... those *****s at R* havent even said one flippin thing about a PC release.... x-box and ps3 get to play it since yesterday.... |
Joined: April 7th, 2007
|It has to be released on PC !! I want to play it but i can't afford xbox360 not even thinking about ps3... |
Joined: August 6th, 2007
|Ya those R* people didnt even say a thing abt the PC version.S....s. |
I dont hav ps3 or that boxx,want it on PC.R* listening!!!
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Hmmm, I suppose that's the Sentinel? Pretty nice. |
And come out for PC already! >.<
From: (Inside The Death Star's Command Room)
Joined: March 21st, 2006
|ME WANTS PC VERSION |
Joined: November 28th, 2007
| I really want it for PC |
Joined: December 12th, 2007
|why do PC GTAs always get released 7 years later!!!!!1 |
Joined: April 25th, 2007
|its coming out in october |
Joined: May 17th, 2007
Joined: January 28th, 2007
|If you wining babies want it to pc, you have to have the system requirements for this game first! Look at it!!! The graphics are humongous!!! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!