The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 06-25-2008 at 20:12
Joined: March 29th, 2008
|looks like he'd be happier with a bass on a hook |
Joined: September 26th, 2005
|Nobody can resist GTA:IV ,or he's being payed to go on the picture like that |
Joined: November 28th, 2007
|ugly old man |
Joined: February 26th, 2006
|See? GTA IV is for everyone the best game ever. |
Any ideas how old the guy is in that picture?
Joined: March 15th, 2004
|even if he was 100 years old... don't care -.- 1/10 |
Joined: January 20th, 2006
|Why is this a PotD? |
For all I know R* could payed that guy to stand like that.
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|In case you didn't know, he's that lawyer from Florida who has a problem with GTA. Just GTA. He's never spoken out against videogames in general as far as I know. I don't think he's managed to win much against Rockstar either. I wonder who that copy of GTA IV belongs to? |
Joined: August 17th, 2004
|Amazing... gamers can't even recognize Jack Thompson when they see him? |
That's like a Democrat not recognizing Dubya.
Joined: January 31st, 2007
|Lol at # 8 |
Joined: January 28th, 2007
|Oh yeah... THAT *****! xD |
From: (Toronto, Ontario)
Joined: June 18th, 2008
|I can't believe the guy against the R* stuff is finnaly given in, though this pic is 2 months old so |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!