The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 06-26-2008 at 15:08
Joined: July 29th, 2007
|These close-face shots are getting old now, put some more ENB series up |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Constipation, much? |
Joined: August 17th, 2004
|Ugh. Looks like I have to go and figure out another interesting picture to give us a respite from this crapfest of a week. |
Joined: June 25th, 2008
|Oh please, if you wanna make good screenshots use better quality or use GTA4. |
|darththomas (Staff) |
Joined: January 22nd, 2008
|wow i didn't know the rating can go that low 1.2/10 lol |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|Seriously everyone moans at the pictures, but if you feel that way feel free to submit some yourself (and this one was the only one in the queue at the time ) |
Joined: January 31st, 2007
|@#6 Whoa.. |
Right now I'm getting scared by textures
Average Pic, 5/10
Have a nice day
Joined: June 25th, 2008
|Submitting a picture is easy, but for the picture to be posted takes like 2 months. I have uploaded one on HL2filefront 3 months ago. |
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|There isn't much in the PotD queue here, so feel free to upload something... |
You could even use your Halflife shot and change the caption to 'hey, this isn't Half life II files!' or something
I did it on The Movies files
-Tumbleweed crosses screen-
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!