The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 09-03-2008 at 08:21
Joined: March 31st, 2007
|yes I remember, 7/10 just because it is vice city and I love it. |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Ain't that the bikers' bar? |
Joined: February 18th, 2008
|How can you enter it? |
Joined: March 15th, 2004
|wth never bin there |
Joined: August 9th, 2004
|i got in there with the GTA united mod~ |
and there are a lot more inside the biker's bar, discover it yrself!
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Wierd, I only saw the interior of The Greasy Chopper in cutscenes. I remember there was one mission where Mitch Baker said to Tommy 'you don't look like the law', which was funny 'cos I had the cop uniform |
Howlin' Pete's Biker emporium ftw!
Joined: September 14th, 2007
|i remember it,i got there with the sanvice mod |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!