The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 10-12-2008 at 22:00
Joined: October 8th, 2007
|dude, that is just one sad glitch!! 1/10 |
Joined: February 5th, 2008
|kool nice one |
Joined: October 9th, 2008
|lol, I had the same thing in GTA-VC, there were two helis following me - and after the Police had finally managed to kill me, one chopper was still behind me and following me!(no, I had no stars...^^) |
Joined: November 9th, 2006
|omg is that a snow mod for SA? where'd you get that? |
7/10 for the pic
From: (Philidelphia, Pennsylvania)
Joined: January 24th, 2007
|Ive had glitches where choppers spawn in the ground, buildings, etc. Not unique sorry. 2/10 |
Joined: November 12th, 2007
|well for me, one heli spawned in another, also another one got stuck in the ground in SF next to train station |
Joined: October 14th, 2007
|pretty lame, huh? 3/10 |
Joined: September 14th, 2007
|i have a lot of glitches in my game due to all kind of different mods |
snow mod is called snow andreas,u can get it here http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=267126
i have other mods like ENB mod,Project Oblivion,Hot Cofee mod and so on
To:Blackbird :when i get rid of the wanted stars with cheat code,cops will continiue shooting me,unless i drive away from them
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!