The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 05-25-2005 at 22:00
Joined: October 25th, 2003
|Not zactly' sure what is going on, but hey. I Recognize the Car though. Back to the future. |
|Deathbyteacup (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 15th, 2002
|Typical Breslin to be in a car from back to the future |
From: (Willoughby, Ohio)
Joined: February 10th, 2005
|Great Picture, but a few questions. |
1: Is it a modifified Helicopter?
2: What's with the Speedomiter?
3: Does it have Gull Wing Doors (or do they open like reg. doors)?
4: If it's a car modification, does it transit from car to flight mode smoothly?
(i haven't gotten VC on PC yet, but I have to get it now, just for that DeLorean Time Machine (even if it's just a skin)
Joined: September 26th, 2004
|Back to the future. |
I like that car.
From: (Atha Cliath)
Joined: July 3rd, 2004
1. Yeah that file is located here created by Phil
2. Speedometer is another great mod by spookie
3. Yes it does and they look great.
4. No, the coding of Vice City wont allow for that (that I know of) There are two cars, the road vehicle and the flying one.
Just to add as well about that Delorean, when you drive that car (car not flying machine, as I found out quickly enough) the game jumps back to before you crashed into the water...hense, going back in time
Joined: August 4th, 2003
|in vice city you could put in a code that would make it so if your driven on land and you drive in water the tires would flip around. |
couldnt you just apply the same thing here only put a lil flying mechanism in it as well?
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!