The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 06-21-2005 at 03:29
Joined: June 20th, 2004
|man, alot of the drivers in SA are frickin psychos!! that happens all the time to me! |
Joined: January 2nd, 2005
|Yeah, I hate them! They are always slamming into my car trying to drive me into a wall or something |
Joined: November 9th, 2004
|i hate it when you just got a nice lowrider and so idoit slams into the back of it |
Joined: February 2nd, 2005
|Hehe i stopped in front of a ramp truck on the freeway... the drivers may be psychos but t´hey actually fly pretty good |
Joined: January 28th, 2005
|All of this happened to me by parking ONE CAR , or rather, accidentally blowing it up, on that spot. That blew up another, which in turn blew up another, until you see this huge m***** of doom. Also, since I didnt maliciously cause it (as far as the game was concerned) I didnt get any wanted stars for all that mayhem. Had the car started the reaction under one of my bullets or bombs, by the time that much wreckage had accumulated I'd have had 4 stars probably |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!