The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 06-16-2007 at 14:31
Joined: August 13th, 2004
|Oh yeah... look at that rotation |
Joined: August 31st, 2004
|wow, you did that without a mod on the car, when i did. i have like 4000 rot. |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|nice! is it even possible to get that much in rotation without a mod or something!? it would maybe work for me if i had one of those car crashes that makes me swing around like a monkey |
From: (Bath - wiltshire - England)
Joined: March 16th, 2005
|i mean this in no offence to the sender of this POTD, but i think that he/she may have used paint to edit the rotation , but yet i could be wrong |
Joined: February 2nd, 2005
|might have just typed chittychittybangbang and flown around a bit. |
Joined: July 19th, 2004
|WTF?! How could you do it without a cheat/mod?! If it's a real pic that is not modifed, you are an insane man |
Joined: June 21st, 2004
|nice pic nice car nice trick but crazy move |
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: July 10th, 2004
|That means you made almost 40 turns in 540 feet that is 165 mt. |
Joined: February 19th, 2005
|wow...who seriously thought that he/she did this ithout a cheat/mod/paint...u all r dumb... |
Joined: July 20th, 2006
|must have been a cheat ,i have done the same with cheats before and also it seems he didnt gain any height from a jump yet went 540 ft distance with that much rotation... |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!