The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 02-07-2007 at 07:45
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|one of the best easter eggs around!!! makes you feel so...... |
|SeVeReD (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 22nd, 2004
|Haha, Nice find. |
Joined: December 20th, 2004
|Gotta love the game developers for stuff like that. Heh heh. |
Joined: June 13th, 2004
|That is the funniest thing ever.... 10/10 |
Joined: July 1st, 2005
|lol thats awsome its even in the ps2 version |
Joined: August 15th, 2004
|Yeah, they had eggs like that in VC and 3, Rockstar are absolute genius for throwing in cool lil things like that. They're well aware of the players who try to explore everything in the GTA games |
Good pic! I'll be looking out for those now lol
Joined: October 27th, 2004
|Hahaa cool |
|Deathbyteacup (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 15th, 2002
|Fantastic Rockstar do it again. Never a dull product with rockstar. One of the few companies that still do really good easter eggs. |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|great find dude! but what kinda icon is that on the map right next to the player!? ive never seen it. |
Joined: February 2nd, 2005
|Double click with the rmb anywhere on the map and you set a marker. |
Joined: January 20th, 2007
|lol this is funny 10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!