The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 01-16-2006 at 11:04
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|i did it once,when i was wondering for the max speed |
49-50 is very fast and you cannot derail from what i saw...
Joined: June 7th, 2005
|Wow dude did you hack my comp to get that pic cuz i have a same pic with Carl there in the same place on the radar and the train above and the wagon behind the pic, but my cloathes aren,t the same. lol I SWEAR! |
Joined: September 21st, 2003
|lol funny coincidence there dude, interesting pic.. i wonder where's my General Lee pic i added to post for potd and the screen is from in GTA San Andreas.. |
Joined: July 1st, 2005
|i would of rather seen it on the the train landing on the highway causing a huge pile up happened to me once man thier was explosions every were needless to say i got stuck between all the cars and died |
Joined: December 24th, 2003
|Would be better if it was a little bit darker. |
We need fire ,train wagons,burning cars and dead people in this pic
Joined: April 11th, 2004
|well you cant decide were the train is gonna derail, but its very cool if you derail at a trainstation, once the train fell into a valley south of san andreas ( forgot the name, lol ) |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|not hard to do that |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!