The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 10-25-2008 at 21:25
|SeVeReD (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 22nd, 2004
|Haha, Got to love rockstar... 7/10 |
From: (Los Angeles)
Joined: November 14th, 2004
I love rockstar.
Joined: April 19th, 2003
|1 1/4 disk space for one bridge! omg no wonder the game is so large |
Joined: August 15th, 2004
|Erm... I think thats 1 POINT 27 MB |
Joined: March 5th, 2005
|I need to pay more attention to little details in this game, good find! |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|the sad thing is that i havent found anything yet... and if i ever would... it would probably have been found before |
Joined: June 14th, 2005
|i like it, them funny signs are all over the place ive been shooting pics of them thinking i might make a collection.. go check the sign at Com-A-Lot castle across woozie casino or check any other sign.. most of them have funny text on them.. , 6/10 cause its not that special and any1 can find it, but its still good cause some players have no idea these things are in the game aswell.. good one. |
Joined: September 7th, 2004
|i found ghost graffiti and a car parked on 2 wheels |
Joined: January 10th, 2004
|i can't see what its say? |
Joined: March 20th, 2005
|not as funny as the comments in area 69. but funny anyway 8/10 |
|Deathbyteacup (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 15th, 2002
#9, Its a bridge statistics sign that actualy shows statistics of the bridge for real, eg. how meny polygons it has, how much disk space it takes, what its draw distance is...
Rockstar just... rock
Joined: October 27th, 2004
|Jup they sure did a good job |
Joined: March 27th, 2005
|Average, but what can we do... 6/10 |
Joined: October 16th, 2008
|hehe it looks like a sucky family vacation photo |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!