The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 05-29-2007 at 10:27
Joined: August 17th, 2004
|Honk if you want to be Exterminated. |
Joined: April 20th, 2004
|are they a part of the game?? Howd you do this? |
Joined: October 26th, 2002
|haha sweet |
Joined: April 19th, 2003
|it's a skin for the hydra (i think) ive seen it somwhere! easy to do but nice |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|what the f*ck are those doing there!? i saw those things in the hl2 mods sometime, and now they are not doing damage to the pavement!? COOL! |
|Deathbyteacup (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 15th, 2002
| classic. 10/10 |
Joined: January 3rd, 2002
|Which hl2 mod? |
Joined: January 2nd, 2005
|I don't think its in a HL2 mod, i think it's just a model. Maybe intended to be used with Garrys mod. |
Joined: November 7th, 2006
|honk lol this funny daleks are attacking in the mind of a jet lol |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!