The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 09-15-2005 at 06:45
Joined: April 11th, 2004
|whats so special about this...? seen it every time..... |
Joined: April 13th, 2004
|maybe it has something to do with the smudges that look like bird feces? maybe blocking some letters? i don't really know |
From: (london fo sho)
Joined: June 28th, 2005
|for all you people who dont get it, the smudges block the letters "is" from the word khakis making it say khak now khak in the niceiest way possibe means rubbish makin the bill board say "six more floors of rubbish" quite rubbish actually |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|now that was just plain silly! why rubbish when every man, woman and non-existent child is on either drugs or guns!? that didnt make much sense either so.... dont mind me |
|Deathbyteacup (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 15th, 2002
why rubbish when every man, woman and non-existent child is on either drugs or guns!?
What the hell are you talking about?
Some bird crap covers up the word is in khakis as someone said to make the line "six more floors of Khak". Khak is another word for crap. So its six more floors of crap. Its simple.
Joined: January 2nd, 2005
|Thats one hell of a crap to come out of a bird.. |
and BTW, when i saw that, i thought they meant *****
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!