The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 09-18-2005 at 02:14
Joined: January 2nd, 2005
| ......what? |
Joined: June 17th, 2004
|Reminds me of ET |
Joined: April 27th, 2005
|Oh Em Gee...I don't know why but this made me laugh. |
Joined: October 30th, 2004
|Meh... he'll be OK |
Joined: September 7th, 2004
|OMG i got the same pic but on the other side of mount chilad Hell i even got the same CJ gj10/10 |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|that cj looks funny, but since he is either gonna get smacked down, crashed into a tree, fly over a car while the bike is still at the mountain OR get down there alive.... ill give him a 1010 for *good* luck |
Joined: March 5th, 2005
|the title made me chuckle before even looking at the pic |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!