The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 05-29-2007 at 10:48
Joined: November 1st, 2002
|*cue super mario underwater music* |
great pic, very original, i love it :-D
Joined: August 31st, 2005
|How do you do it? 8/10 |
Joined: October 6th, 2005
|u use the waterlevel mod |
as 4 the pic, its good.
Joined: November 7th, 2006
|lol i have that mod and i used the unlimited breath cheat and used the bringiton wanted level cheat and then when i got shot i paused the game and went to my files and swapped the dolphin code thing to the shark code then i got a mod to make the shark kill you and others and it comes when you are in the water and u bleeding from a bullet or something AND ITS FUNNY IT KILLED EVERYONE WHERE I WAS AT |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!