The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 10-27-2005 at 22:27
Joined: May 28th, 2005
|yea----this happens ALL THE TIME!!! every drive by......... |
Joined: April 27th, 2005
|Yes, It's Grove Street, now where's the real potd? |
Joined: October 21st, 2005
|wth this happens in every game.... why is it potd omg |
Joined: August 4th, 2005
|SeVeReD!, why do u keep on putting these pieces O' shat for the potd's??? |
I know there are better ones! just buckle down and look through them!
Joined: August 10th, 2005
|I somehow doubt that there ARE better ones, complain less, upload more. |
Joined: February 23rd, 2005
|lol he hasnt even done big smoke missions yet and hes thinking about getting potd with some car which persoanlly i dont like |
From: (kristiand sand)
Joined: March 31st, 2005
|i dont think mine will be that much better..... i just posted a chopper kill record.... that is easily beaten |
Joined: August 17th, 2004
|"SeVeReD!, why do u keep on putting these pieces O' shat for the potd's??? |
I know there are better ones! just buckle down and look through them!"
I know about what SeV will say to this, so I'll save him the trouble:
"This is what gets sent in. If no one takes interesting shots to send in, there won't be any interesting ones to make PotD. If you want some badass, cool as hell pictures put up... takes some and send them in! Until then, look forward to this stuff."
Have a nice day.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!