The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 10-31-2005 at 14:45
Joined: August 31st, 2005
|? I don't undrstand this...5/10 |
From: (london fo sho)
Joined: June 28th, 2005
|easily done do the doughnuts then get off the bike the exhausts still even when you get off nice try tho |
Joined: October 23rd, 2005
|People, dont try dis at home! |
Joined: August 17th, 2004
|Not easily done. |
This is a Glitch. I killed the two mob guys that were riding this bike and it kept going in circles. I shot out the back tire and it started doing this.
And how can you not understand the pic and the title?
|SeVeReD (V.I.P. Member) |
Joined: December 22nd, 2004
|Nice pic, Good to se some VC, also. 10/10 |
Joined: March 22nd, 2005
|Yeah, how can u not... |
Not realy bright
its okay 6.5/10
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!