The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 06-09-2006 at 06:29
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|wasn't this already made before? |
Joined: June 4th, 2006
|i think yes :O |
Joined: December 13th, 2003
|it would be laggy if u would see all the details and cars! SA has bad DIstance renderer |
Joined: October 6th, 2005
|ok i will ...... |
Joined: March 5th, 2005
|you know..i've been playing GTA SA ever sinse it came out on pc and i don't think i ever seen that small town next to the bridge :/ i also just dscovered Fort Carson or whatever it's called out in the desert..i need to explore more |
Joined: March 17th, 2006
|it's called Marine Bay, and maybe you passed through it when ya have to do athe garage mission ''Zeroing In'' |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!