The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 05-29-2007 at 11:08
Joined: December 6th, 2005
|Lol its ok 7/10 |
Joined: May 28th, 2005
|wow i like that camera angle! 9/10 |
Joined: March 23rd, 2006
|nice pic! ^ ^ 8/10 |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|finally an actually good picture that not everyone could make 9/10 |
Joined: February 23rd, 2005
|now thats cool firstly how you get that angle and secondly why are they in your car lol? and also wheres your stats gone eg health armour and money? |
Joined: November 14th, 2005
|SA camhack |
Joined: June 21st, 2004
|I think... |
#1 Modded car.
#2 "Recruit anyone into your gang" cheat.
Joined: September 5th, 2006
|NO if you are in minus with cash while spending it in the casino, the mafia boss will call you and he said's that you must return him the money and then mafia start's chasing you! |
Joined: November 7th, 2006
|have you seen those body bags in the bone county desert hole thing? i got a mod and it let me open them up and they were ugly dead mafia people |
its the place the mafia bury's the dead
posts merged - Flip
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!