The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 06-03-2007 at 09:52
Joined: July 31st, 2005
|Looks like something from star wars, tough a *****ty POTD like all POTD's |
Joined: June 19th, 2006
|looks familiar, still not interesting. but better then the last one. |
Joined: March 5th, 2005
|looks like a ground tilling device that attaches to tractors |
Joined: June 21st, 2004
|is like an addon to cut special kind of plant for the farming tractors |
Joined: June 20th, 2004
|Its a rotavator. |
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|it's a tiller, one of the trailers in the game that can be attached, no mod or something... others are a farm trailer, two for luggages at the airport, 3 semi trailers for trucks, the stairs at the airport too and the tanker which is at the pic too... nothing special to the pic, except if u haven't see it before, well better say if u haven't pass from the country before and travel from city to city with planes only |
Joined: October 4th, 2006
|wotz so got about that ***** |
Joined: November 4th, 2005
|i can tell u wat dis is.....a ***** POTD.... |
Joined: May 8th, 2006
|Its a piece of metal with some sort of many-legged insect carrying it on its back... retards. |
Joined: September 9th, 2006
|its a trailer fingy 4 a tractor an u have way 2 much ammo....... go kill sum ppl will ya |
From: (Jerseyville Illinois)
Joined: May 25th, 2007
|You idiots it is a cultivator you use it then you plow and then plant |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!