The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 09-12-2007 at 06:01
Joined: November 23rd, 2004
|Is this in the game? I never seen it before, and yes it is wrong. |
Joined: June 1st, 2005
|Umm...I think I'll stick with Pepsi...=P |
Joined: March 17th, 2006
|You see it in every gym, supermarkets, even in the San Andreas Tourist Guide. |
Let's take a picture of every 'wrong' poster, all
From: (Marietta, GA)
Joined: June 22nd, 2006
|yeah thats kind of wrong i mean come on i think i will stick whith coke a cola |
what lord infurnus
Joined: July 20th, 2004
|AHH HE'S A BALLCHINIAN LOL |
Joined: January 19th, 2006
|ok youve watched the men in black 2 well ive seen it but why parasites? those are ***** i didnt want to write it. its to filthy |
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|i dont think that is pornographic well ye the balls r squezed but realy :S still i agree with the statement Wrong |
Joined: May 10th, 2005
|dude thats so wrong so so wrong |
Joined: September 5th, 2007
|Lol and they say freshly squeezed |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!