The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 01-15-2007 at 10:16
Joined: June 21st, 2004
|1/10...but 4/10 cuz< it is GTA3 |
Joined: June 21st, 2004
|srry to tell people...but our pics have reach the "*****I'N CRAP METER" |
Average User Rating: 1.3
Number of Votes: 6
... :/ to bad ... TOO BAD
Joined: March 1st, 2006
|I hope the moderating queue isn't too much filled with this kind of crap. Good pictures don't get published if this river of rubbish continues. btw, time for gta4, people getting nostalgic |
Joined: February 26th, 2006
|not again who ever keeps adding these crap pictures stop. get san andreas cars can blow up! wow it isnt a rare thing come on submit funny or strange stuff. you can get a better picture on the back of the game box. who picks these pictures to be the best |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|#4 - its not my fault there aren't any good pictures in there, i can only post pictures that i have. How is it my fault when people send in bad pictures |
Joined: November 1st, 2005
|if you are allowed too, try uploading a blank pic that has the caption: "we did not have any PotDs good enough to post" |
that may stop people from complaining.
Joined: July 7th, 2004
|muhahahaha that wouldn´t even be funny if it would be the very first potd of the site |
Joined: June 29th, 2006
|wow its good to know people still play gta 3 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!