The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 08-28-2006 at 15:26
Joined: June 21st, 2004
|Yes i will ask...how do u post a pic that sux like this :s |
I do this everytime police is chasing me...
i will give this pic a 1/10
From: (Phoenix, Arizona)
Joined: January 25th, 2005
|^ Completely agreeable...but...I never run into my house when police are chasing me, i dont want them knowing where i live |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|I always jump out of my car there, and sometimes it falls on me and then I die automatically |
Joined: June 7th, 2006
|whaha...maybe you should try the BRAKES next time? maybe that will help.. |
Joined: June 1st, 2005
|I bet that call is from insurance company and they're about to tell that his insurance has been cancelled =P |
Joined: August 28th, 2006
|you shoud learn how to drive LOL |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!