The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 05-29-2007 at 11:31
Joined: March 17th, 2006
|and you are all trying to say my pics are crap? ... But, I am not silly, and will encourage GTA gamers with positive comments. Seems like the POTC is doomed until GTA 4 is released on PC. I will wait. |
People dont have any sence of humor or for priceless moments in SA. Like this one.
Joined: July 7th, 2006
|already seen |
but 5/10 for the effort
Joined: February 26th, 2006
|a rainbow has been posted before but its cool they look nice |
Joined: September 22nd, 2005
|HOW THE HECK AND WHERE THE HECK DID U FIND A RAINBOW... NVR FOUND ONE IN MY GAME |
Joined: November 1st, 2005
|pretty much anywhere if you play the game long enough |
From: (Inside The Death Star's Command Room)
Joined: March 21st, 2006
|U guy's actually never found a rainbow?!?! OMG i see them plenty of times!!! 2/10 because it's just a pic of a rainbow and thats it (no offence) |
Joined: June 13th, 2006
|I think this is Photoshopped. Still good work though. |
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|no,it's not photoshopped... |
i sent also a rainbow pic and it was posted some weeks ago...
first time that i saw a rainbow and the last till today...
From: (Burlinton Ontario)
Joined: September 20th, 2006
|its no mod after it stops raining there comes a rain bow |
Joined: November 7th, 2006
|wow never saw one in san andreas |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!