The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 08-27-2006 at 14:11
Joined: February 26th, 2006
|thats kinda strange you should have put him under the tree if it is possable, thats never happened to me before though could be because of cheats |
From: (WATTS...SOUF CENTRAL...LOS' ANGELZ)
Joined: June 28th, 2006
|(ALL CARS, ALL PEDEST., SOME BUILDINGS <STOREFRONTS>, ALL INTERIORS,ETC.) AND IT WAS GLITCHING (FLASHING TEXTURES<BLINKING / DISAPPEARING<REAPPEARING> IN & OUT, THEN I REDONE ALL MY CARS ( REPLACING ALL 2 DOORS TO 2 DOORS , & 4 DOORS TO 4 DOORS ( EVEN IF THE MOODED CARS INTENDED 4 ANOTHER CAR. NOW, ITS ALOT BETTER THERES JUST A LITTLE ,LITTLE BIT HERE & THERE, BUT NOT AS BAD AS B4......... |
Joined: July 17th, 2006
|I think it's not a result of modding or cheating, I've read it somewhere off a forum many months ago. this glitch is also on my SA on PS2 (original version).I think this is some bug that RS forgot to fix upon developing SA, like the HOT COFFEE code |
Joined: July 7th, 2006
|if you have the map editor you can do that too and fix it too |
just click on that tree and lower it into the ground
its no glitch
Joined: March 1st, 2006
|didn't know it, btw nice composition and colours! |
Joined: July 17th, 2006
| erikhafner maybe you can tell us how to fix this |
step by step on PC and PS2 version of SA
Joined: June 13th, 2006
|Nope. Don't care. |
Joined: June 21st, 2004
|nope nobody wants to see it :/ 1/10 |
Joined: August 25th, 2006
|COOL I didnt know about this,thank you for the info ▲ |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!