The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 12-30-2006 at 05:00
Joined: March 17th, 2006
|cool, what is the thing you replaced this UFO with? is it that ufo mod you can install? somebody? 7/10 |
Joined: February 26th, 2006
|omg i thaught this wasnt true is it a real picture? pretty cool though |
From: (Port Alberni, British columbia)
Joined: September 1st, 2006
|Very nice work! 10/10! |
Joined: July 17th, 2006
|thanks for the nice comments it's actually a police maverick, I replace it with ufo mod. its an actual in game screenshot it took me a lot of tries just to give it a mysterious/creepy/sci-fi effect |
Joined: March 15th, 2006
|Well, you did it |
Very nice job
Joined: July 7th, 2006
|finally a better potd (than mine) |
ill give it a 10/10 cauz im also in a good moode
Joined: June 7th, 2006
|U.F.O : *Krr* Take me to your leader *Krr* |
Driver: ow.you mean my mom
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|wow... finally a good PotD! I already knew it was a mod, but it's still good 10/10 |
Joined: June 13th, 2006
|That's pretty good especially the car |
Joined: October 18th, 2006
|He replaced the police helicopter with a UFO DOH!!!!!!!! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!