The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 09-13-2006 at 12:10
From: (San Diego , california)
Joined: May 29th, 2003
|This blows |
Joined: February 16th, 2005
|Big flop is more like it. This happens to everybody once in a while. 2/10 |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|meh, it's easy just get use a cheat to spawn a car and the lamppost or something else will stick inside it, I had alot of hydra's stick out of buildings so meh... 2/10 for the nice car |
Joined: October 6th, 2005
|Whoa thats massive, i'm sorry but a big pileup on the highway would fit this caption. |
Joined: September 9th, 2006
|WOW u got a glitch happens 2 me all the time BORING though it is annotyin wen it happens especially if its a car u have modded up an relly like still crap 1/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!