The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 09-17-2006 at 12:46
Joined: March 17th, 2006
|...I dont know if there was any photoshop, but the CJ pic in radar, the weather, the sunshine, the water and the HUD mode are really strange. Not to mention the player skin!! 8/10 |
Joined: July 7th, 2006
|i like the clouds |
Joined: January 20th, 2006
|Where did you get Batman, or like #1 says photoshop??? |
Joined: March 28th, 2005
|Revolver? GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! |
From: (WATTS...SOUF CENTRAL...LOS' ANGELZ)
Joined: June 28th, 2006
|DIS IZ MY CLOTHES / SKIN MOD CALLED " HOMEEZ OF DA UNIVERSE" D/L'ABLE @ GTANETWORK.IT (SKROLL DOWN 2 FEATURED MODS, TAKE YOUR PICK , ON NEXTPAGE, UPPER LEFT CORNER WITHIN SEARCH ENG. TYPE : NDEXXX, ALL MY MODS R LISTED, THE REVOLVER ('ROSCOE') IS MY "MANHUNT STRAPS" WEAPONS MOD, THE CLOUD EFX IS BOMB HUGH....??? ITS GOING TO B ON MY NEXT MOD (SOON) CALLED " RIDIN' DURRRDE !! " (COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MOD)......SO....PHOTOSHOP ??......DEEX NUTTZ.........4 THE RECORD I SUBMITTED SOME MORE KOOL MODS LIKE ABOVE 2 GTA.FILEFRONT.COM......BUT I GUESS DEY AINT' GOT TIME 4 A AFR1KAN......OH WELL.......-L8R |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!