The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 11-27-2006 at 07:43
Joined: June 20th, 2004
|I dont get it... |
Joined: July 31st, 2005
|@ vikke: you're not the only one.. |
Joined: June 19th, 2006
|how did u get him to hold ur camera? |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|Could it be that after the photographer took the picture, CJ killed him and then took the camera and destroyed the evidence |
Joined: November 7th, 2006
|i think i get it...cause CJ's gang is in the backround and he has a knife out by the water, so it prolly like he kill some1 with homies then dump in water, then guy takes pic of it...thats what i think |
Joined: June 19th, 2006
|rofl, if that is what it is Danny. then it would be smarter to kill him before he takes the picture. |
and symbol S, the gang would have rushed him once they saw him. rofl.
From: (Marrara, Darwin)
Joined: December 4th, 2005
|thats a realy good veiw,i like it,8/10 |
Joined: September 5th, 2006
|If you go to that spot you will often see that guy taking photos of los santos. |
the spot is neaar LS on motorroad
Joined: July 20th, 2006
|*sigh* he is the suicidal photographer,like a rockstar "easter egg" if you watch him he will take a few pictures of the ocean then commit suicide in it for no reason. It happens most of the time when you drive past. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!