The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 12-06-2006 at 09:42
Joined: August 18th, 2006
|i bet ufo are real in san andreas that why i organized a search party for bigfoot oooo its gonna be fun away good potd |
Joined: July 26th, 2006
|that is the one on that inns sign post in the desort going down the road to (area 69) its not a real one but have you seen the lights that float around area 69 at night and that greenb glow by the barracks truck or maybe its the hummve wierd I think ist the jetpack |
Joined: September 22nd, 2005
|omfg.... stupid .... dumb 1/10... nothin special |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|As i have said many times before, if you don't like the potd please feel free to submit some of your own |
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|Yeah,Lil'Probe Inn's sign... Check the pictures on the walls inside the inn. It's the closest thing to ufo's in the game... Maybe the lights in the nightsky have to do something with ufo's too, but they're nothing more than lights................. |
#1 An organized search party for bigfoot? Lol, hope never dies
Joined: June 19th, 2006
|mhmm, ufos dont fly that low anyways. |
Joined: March 1st, 2006
|It's just a ufo they sticked on a pole, but without the pole... |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!