The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 04-30-2007 at 03:42
Joined: October 18th, 2006
|haha that game is soo old skool |
Joined: March 21st, 2007
|Ahh the old days. It seems like it was yesterday that I like GTA 2. |
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|Brings tears to my eyes... Well, almost |
Still remember the continuous crashes with the bikes, they were fast like hell (whatever that means)...
10/10 just for the memories (plus, i'm in a good mood)..............
Joined: July 1st, 2005
|wow that was a long time ago! |
Joined: May 10th, 2006
|crap that was ages ago, its amazing to see how the GTA series has changed |
Joined: June 1st, 2005
|*sigh* I remember one day I was playing GTA2 via LAN with my brother and I said: "Wouldn't it be cool if the GTA world could be seen from the character's view, on the street level?" and he said "I really doubt that's going to happen." At that time I meant like in FPS mode, but hey...it's getting better all the time. |
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|ah yes... Gta back then... memories |
Joined: April 1st, 2007
|This old game lags it's too old for my computer but there was one day when I realy wanted to play this game but I play and it lags I don't want any more OK LETS DRINK SOME BEER NONT MIND IF I DRINK SOME I AM 12 years old but I ask someone to buy me some |
Joined: August 5th, 2006
|Nice i remember it too I played it on PlayStation |
Thx Fid for this picture ... i think i am going to cry ;(
Joined: April 6th, 2006
|GTA respect for ever! it's an amazing game, just one minutes silence for the gta creators... |
Joined: June 1st, 2005
|I can hear it now: "And remember, respect is everything!" |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!