The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 07-23-2008 at 03:06
Joined: October 18th, 2006
|haha nice. |
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|Okay, unrealistic, that F15 would have whipped your*****, 6/10 |
Joined: March 1st, 2006
|10/10, it does rock! |
Joined: March 23rd, 2004
Even in real life, skills can outdo a machine. And it really isnt that hard in SanAn, i do that sometimes when im bored XD I mean Dogfighting with Hydras.
Joined: February 18th, 2006
|#4 no it doesn't ww2 plane can go 500 kmph max moden jets can role, turn and yaw tighter, the ww2 fighter goes directly toward the jet trys to tail the jet speeds up gets a km away turns around and shoves a missile up the ww2 pilots ass |
Joined: July 23rd, 2008
|hah its true i pwn hydras on the partyserver with the rustler LOL and they thought they were invincible with there stupid little missiles |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!