The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 05-31-2007 at 17:12
Joined: March 21st, 2007
|Nice edit. |
From: (Western Australia)
Joined: December 10th, 2006
|If it were, I'm sure you could have ran up and got a better picture. |
Joined: December 17th, 2006
|its sasqach |
Joined: April 10th, 2007
|i bet there no person really there and it's part of a plant or something |
Joined: July 7th, 2006
EDIT: Whilst the picture is lame, I must point out that if you give us a reason why you think this, we won't mistake your comments for spam. All that is asked is a little effort when giving feedback. ~ Gavin1701
Joined: November 10th, 2006
|damn it scary.. and how did u find that clothess |
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|It's just part of the tree, and why are all zoomed in photo's blurry, can't you zoom in without the blurryness? Anyway -100/10 no kidding 5/10 |
Joined: April 12th, 2007
|wow...thats part of the moon... |
Joined: September 15th, 2004
|Zoomed in photos are blurry because of the resolution at which they are taken. If he took the shot and zoomed in 4 X, you would have 16 pixels where there used to be just one. At higher resolutions the pixels are smaller, and so you can zoom in farther without the shot blurring. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!