The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 06-08-2007 at 13:25
Joined: June 10th, 2006
|is it me or does it look the first one look like its falling off the runway? |
Joined: March 29th, 2003
|Well it's supposed to fall off, the runways in SA are far too short to service a 747 |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|I've been watching screens here over 2 months now and people here get warnings almost everyday.You should really take some manners from kotor filefront. |
Here's one advice:It is a picture of the day, NOT funny picture of the day.
As for the pic, I'll give it an 10 cause I never gotten 2 airplanes together like that.
Joined: June 8th, 2007
|not bad picture |
Joined: November 7th, 2006
|i agree with alien i give it a 10/10 also cause its cool in my head i thinkin like WTH HOW'D HE GET THE PLANES TOGETHER |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!