The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 06-16-2007 at 01:22
Joined: March 31st, 2007
|well, there is nothing funny here, but thoes cops ar pwned |
Joined: June 8th, 2007
|what is the point |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|No offense but this isn't "funny picture of the day" |
Joined: February 19th, 2007
|why is there a road block there when you have no wanted level? |
Joined: June 1st, 2005
|The wanted level has just been dropped but the cops still remain in their place. (This usually happens near the Paint 'n Spray shop the player visited) The cops have no target to chase but they're about to get a nasty surprise. |
Joined: June 3rd, 2007
|meh i agree not that funny somthing i see a lot wen i use my cheat for max wanted level, exept its the army blocking me off but its the same idea, anyawy where do you get the gun? i never got to that part but i finished the game and used a cheat to get the weapon tier 3 replaceing that |
Joined: September 5th, 2006
|You get this gun in San Fierro on Railway bridge . Just get a jetpack and fly up and you'll se it's on the bridge that is on San Fierro's side. Otherwise you can find it in Las Venturas in some garage near the desert somewhereon the north and there is one in Los Santos too but I havent played San Andreas for 1 year and you just forget the things. Ok the pic. is not very good. |
Joined: July 7th, 2006
|It looks cool. It doesn't have to be funny. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!