The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 06-15-2007 at 12:58
Joined: June 8th, 2007
|its realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy stupid pic. 1/10. |
Joined: February 25th, 2006
|First of all, this PotD is totally useless. Second of all: If you wanted to make a picture with a helicopter view, do it with a better place in the game, capture it at a higher resolution (or with better graphics, AA and so on) and turn off the HUD (lives, map and so on). |
If you do all this with something extra for example make it better with Photshopping or include a hidden joke or something, then I should give something like this higher than a 1.
1/10, because it really s*cks!
And if anyone is complaining about my comments, I did make one PotD for GTA that really was worth it, because there was a lack of PotD's in that time. I made the one called 'Super Smash Homies'. Just search for that one and I hope that more people are going to make creative PotD's
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Not that exciting, can't really see the point |
Joined: June 3rd, 2007
|dude i thought the one currently on codfiles was dumb but sorry 0/10 i see this a lot in the game its somthing you always see with a heli/plane/jet pack |
Joined: February 2nd, 2007
|4/10 because hes trying mean " he crashes to cars with trains and he says this is los santos dangerous" |
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|This sucks, he should of said "This is Ganton" |
Joined: May 15th, 2007
|Yea and even a cheater... |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|Let's count shall we? |
That's gonna be.......-11571755573907481863, thank you.
PS.Check jk3files, my screen is today....
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!