The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 07-11-2007 at 13:43
Joined: June 27th, 2007
|An toher "wet cement pic" |
I've seen it wurst once.
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|before anyone says "boooring or rubbish" please remember that there aren't any good potds in the current queue |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|It's amusing when you touch the vehicle, the car bounces into the air and occasionally wrecks causing havoc |
Joined: November 20th, 2005
|Lol didnt know you could do that there cool btw i do that a lot all over the map for some reason XD 7/10 could of used more activity in the back ground |
Joined: April 26th, 2007
|It's Ok but i thats happens quite often to me! 6/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!