The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 07-07-2007 at 09:25
Joined: September 15th, 2004
|I get it, but it really sucks. 2/10. |
Joined: June 27th, 2007
|How do you make other people drive for you, and who's driving? |
From: (Punto Fijo/ Falcón)
Joined: August 23rd, 2006
|1/10 bad picture |
Joined: March 1st, 2006
|Is that T-bone Mendez driving or just some NPC? 10/10 btw, it's not that fantastic but people are rating it too low. |
Joined: February 25th, 2006
|It's not funny, so I don't like it. There where so many bad PotD's for GTA SA. It's a shame. The best one I could remember was a long time ago, it was called "Super Smash Homies". |
1/10 for this one btw.
Joined: June 25th, 2007
|it cant be T-Bone He is doing Ryder's missions ... i think 3/10 |
Joined: March 31st, 2007
|it's just driver mod. 3/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!