The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 07-06-2007 at 11:49
Joined: December 6th, 2005
|It's ok...not much really, 4/10 |
From: (Punto Fijo/ Falcón)
Joined: August 23rd, 2006
|5/10 it's boring but i like the blood and the parts of the person |
Joined: March 7th, 2007
|ohhhh come on guys leave him alone sure the pictures really really REALLY sux but the captions pretty funny |
Joined: June 16th, 2007
|VERy nice , maybe use some Photoshop cs2 for editing |
From: (Stjørdal, Nord-Trøndelag)
Joined: January 19th, 2007
|I think it's really funny; 10/10 |
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|It's OK, but there's no officer to complain to, and i'm pretty sure there's a law against running over and pulping motorcycle cops (and various other people). |
''You are charged with the illegal harvest of humans, using an agricultural vehicle in an urban area. This is one of the most horrific crime sprees i've ever seen. Your sentence will be appropriately harsh. Mass murder in a combine harvester carries the death penalty.
How do you plead?''
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Bl**dy hell, I ramble on, and censor myself! Insane |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!