The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 12-08-2007 at 17:02
Joined: December 7th, 2004
|wow how'd someone manage to get that stuck up there anyway just amazing never saw this kind of thing before |
Joined: June 29th, 2006
|i have its called cheat codes |
Joined: June 4th, 2007
|It is possible by using a trainer! Just get in a car and turn your jet pack on, you can go wherever you want with the car |
Joined: September 7th, 2004
|or u can drive your bike up backwards like i did. or use the 4 wheel drive |
Joined: June 15th, 2006
|what trainer is it |
Joined: December 8th, 2007
|it should be called " where did i park my truck" |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!