The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 08-16-2007 at 19:01
Joined: October 17th, 2006
|lol excellent! i never realised that trains ran in the interior worlds. 10/10 for originality. |
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|silverpilen glider igenom helvetet... oh w8 is was just thinking of the good old ghost train of sweden and this potd is alright i gues 7/10 |
Joined: April 9th, 2007
|i give it a 1/10 ooooooo ghost |
Joined: December 28th, 2006
|It's seems like a bug, but this is excellent pic. 10/10 |
Joined: August 8th, 2007
|Not to be down or anything but how is this supposed to be funny? you can barely make out the picture, and getting there is an easy glitch |
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|Its not meant to be funny, I don't know why everyone think all POTD's have to be funny, a POTD is exactly as it says a PICTURE of the day, other wise it would be funny picture of the day. Also it's blurry because this train is traveling through 'hell' do you expect it to be sunny and bright? |
Joined: March 22nd, 2006
|I like it. 6/10 from me. |
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|Nice picture, very creative. |
Joined: July 5th, 2007
|wtf do u see in that picture i dont like it i would give 0/10 but cant |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Definitely a glitch, but it's cool. |
Joined: June 21st, 2007
|they dont go into the ghost world, if u toy around with the camera, it can go into the mountain above the tunell... |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!