The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 08-02-2007 at 03:43
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|Nice picture |
Joined: November 9th, 2006
|Whoa! Sweet pic! That is some heavy modding and must've took a long time to mod up all that. Nice! 10/10 for a pretty cool picture like that! |
Joined: December 7th, 2004
|very nice 10/10 i got one question is there any mods out there for SA that replace all the vehicals with more high tech looking ones? |
Joined: April 12th, 2007
|"Welcome To Russia Comrade !" |
i immediately thought of call of duty 2.
Joined: November 20th, 2005
|This mod is called GTA: Criminal Russia. You can replace nearly all cars with Russian ones and ads new Russian city and Russian music radio. |
Thanks for good comments and ratings.
Joined: February 3rd, 2007
|whoah russia FTW!!!! |
in soviet russia photo takes you!
Joined: May 1st, 2006
|It looks like old Russia from 80-90 years. |
From: (Stjørdal, Nord-Trøndelag)
Joined: January 19th, 2007
|I were in Latvia last week, and this really looks like it! 10/10 |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|I wish I had the PC version now... |
Joined: July 31st, 2007
|Lol, if u think that latvia is like this, then u HAVENT been 2 Russia... |
Joined: March 29th, 2007
|AT LAST!!I can drive the legendary moskvitsh!!1 |
Joined: May 1st, 2006
|When I was a kid. I was passanger of moskwitch once. Im not Russian, but guy had this car. LOL |
From: (Corner Brook, NL)
Joined: March 1st, 2005
|...care to make a donation? |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!