The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 08-08-2007 at 14:46
Joined: April 12th, 2007
|i dont get it. |
Joined: February 14th, 2007
|lol i remember the bttf car was blow up by the train when the kid got back lol |
Joined: July 5th, 2007
| i have seen metter |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|I just bought all 3 movies on DVD lol |
10/10 cause this movie rocks!
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|where did u get that car |
nice pic 100000000000000000000000000/100000000000000000
From: (Houston, Texas)
Joined: June 7th, 2007
|If you guys have seen Back to the Future Part 3, you would know how Marty got back to 1985. Let's just say this is exactly what you saw in the movie; it's just only at the present time and the train pushing the DeLorean isn't an old locomotive. |
I did use the DeLorean that was in the third movie (with the time travel stuff on the hood and the 1950's style tires), but I had no idea of how to change the tires to the ones that fit on the rails without going beyond on Photoshop.
To answer your question, mike100, you can find several DeLorean downloads here; just go to the download section under San Andreas and click on the separate link that leads you to them. I also found two more DeLorean downloads in another site where the language is in Italian.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!