The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 08-10-2007 at 14:01
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|Okay this one is bad, admin what happened to my onw about hell's railway? That one I think is much better than this one. 1/10 because its very uncreative |
Joined: July 14th, 2007
|just another cheap bust in San andreas 2/10 |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|A little amusing, but not very creative. |
Joined: June 4th, 2007
|Check the pic carefully, notice "CJ"? |
The same happened to the motorcycle cop in my game, but he was running after the motorcycle which kept on runing away from him!
From: (Inside The Death Star's Command Room)
Joined: March 21st, 2006
|how could you even hope to get good comments on this pic 1/10 |
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|thats the weird thing with Gta... when ur shot with a pistol you dont take that much damage but if some1 suddenly is aiming at you with a pistol up close, your ''busted'' and would be dead if hed move. (even pistol headshots dont kill) so, whats the fricking point of stopping and giving up just cause ur some vehicle, you wont die from the first, second or even the third shot! just boost away... oi im getting juicey, need to stop drinking... I SWEAR TO BEER! I DIDNT DRINK GOD!! |
this potd isnt very good tho 3/10 kek
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|Nothing new |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!