The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 12-01-2007 at 12:21
From: (British Columbia)
Joined: December 21st, 2005
|The lighting is really bad. Plus this is really easily done. You just edit CJ's leg texture to black. A two second job at the most |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|before anyone moans, almost all the pictures are just as bad as this one |
Joined: January 31st, 2007
|Well even yesterday's picture was bad. It was just a GTA4 Box Art nothing special just like this one so ill give 3/10 |
Joined: June 25th, 2007
|Really bad like yesterdays and day after that. i give it 2/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!